The event will commence in the evening of Friday, followed by on-the-ground activities leading up to programming at the Main Stage Saturday evening, and additional activities Sunday morning.
The festival will be accessible via public transport. For more details visit National Park Service—Getting Around: National Mall
Additional transportation details will be provided closer to the event.
Yes. You can register in advance by clicking ‘Get a Free Pass’ on this website or upon arrival—but please be advised this last-minute option may mean a long wait time!
If you are a dance or music group/company and are interested in performing at the World Culture Festival, or are connected to musicians, dancers, or performing artists/groups who should be considered—please email all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with a sample video of your/their work.
Yes. The festival will feature a range of options to suit everyone, including lots of opportunities to explore new flavors, cultures, and food experiences!
World Culture Festival is working closely with the National Park Service, including Park Police, and various D.C. Agencies to ensure the safety of all participants in addition to providing the required Emergency Medical Service stations and services. More details to follow.
- ✉️ Apply for an Invitation Letter (VISA) : tiny.cc/wcf-invitation
- 🎟️ Get Your Free Pass: worldculturefest.org/
- 📞 Important Contacts: worldculturefest.org/contact
- 📍 Venue Address: National Mall, Washington D.C.
- 🛫 Major Airports:
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI)
- 💉 CDC Guidelines for International Travellers to the US (Proof of COVID-19 vaccination needed as of now)
- 🚌 Commute within Washington DC Metro: National Mall is accessible with the DC Metrorail and DC Metrobus
- 🛏️ Hotels: Exclusive rates are being offered for World Culture Festival guests at select hotels in Washington D.C. Please visit the accommodation section of the World Culture Festival website for further details.
- 🎭 Performances: For performance related inquiries, please email us at email@example.com
- 🙋🏽♂️ Volunteer: To volunteer, please fill out this form.
- 🍛 Food/Meals: The Food Festival will feature 80+ food trucks serving cuisines from around the world. (Dinner on Fri & Sat, Lunch on Sat). You can also explore Vegetarian Restaurants near National Mall. You may pack light snacks for emergency eating. 🙂
- 💵 Credit/Debit Cards: We recommend you carry an international credit/debit card that is valid in the US. Please confirm with your financial institution.
- 📶 Mobile/Data: Please check with your phone/data service provider for international voice and data roaming plans as this will be crucial in making your trip comfortable.
📧 General Inquiries: For all other inquiries, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington D.C. offers a range of accommodation options. View a selection at Destination DC.
The following hotels are offering World Culture Festival attendees exclusive room rates. Watch this space—more hotels will be added soon!